Join Our Team
Are you a detail-oriented, energetic team-player who is highly motivated and capable of taking on multiple challenges? We’d love to hear from you! We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a flexible work environment and the opportunity to work with, and learn from, a great group of people.
MCA Architecture is searching for someone with 0-5 years experience who wants to become an integral part of a leading Greenville area firm.
As an intern architect, you will be expected to work efficiently in a collaborative and fast-paced environment and will be involved in all phases of the design process for multiple building types.
If your career goals include being able to manage and produce a beautiful, technically sound, detail-oriented design that integrates all aspects of the design process, then we’re the firm for you.
- Work directly under the supervision of a registered Architect;
- Develop architectural designs based on customer input and feedback;
- Assist in all phases of project design, including construction documents and construction administration;
- Engage in creative and critical thought;
- Communicate abstract ideas.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Architecture;
- 0-5 years of experience with AutoDesk Revit.